Sunday, March 8, 2009

Not enough time for posting


Well, I realize that I have been neglecting this page due to my recent emergency trip to Idaho, as well as my new obsession with FaceBook. I have been connecting with a lot of people from my past (think RHS and "Good Company" days) and crazy as it seems, I'm really enjoying it. It's quite fun to see where people have ended up, and what they look like now. There are other I would like to find; perhaps with time and patience (and the internet) I soon will.


No word on our class reunion for this summer, and now it's too late for me to do anything about it anyway. I've made vacation plans for Utah and Vegas, so unless it happens to be the same time, I won't be going. Nobody seems to know anything about it anyway. (you'd thing some of the people who are still in the Rigby area would know something..."do ya hear me Craig???")


Concerts are in less than 3 weeks now, and I must admit I'm ready for one. (ok...2) I'm looking forward to picking up a good friend at PDX, as well as spending time with other long lost friends who will be attending. Some people from Wallys are going also; that will be fun to share my "midlife crisis" with them. If nothing else, they will enjoy watching me watch the guys. LOL....


I'm also on a kick to get some old pics scanned into Mr. Computer. I didn't realize I had so many of them until I started going through albums. (dang, I was a cute kid! LOL.....)

1 comment:

Michele said...

When are you going to be in Utah? This summer? We will be there over the 4th of July. Hope we can see each other.