Sunday, October 5, 2008

The great drummer switch

Well, just posted on the Air Supply site...Mark T. Williams has now replaced CJ Burton on drums. Mark was with them before Mike Zerbe and left the band just before I "rediscovered" them in Oct. 2004. (yes...5 years this month since I started going to their concerts! I'm trying to make up for 23 years of NOT seeing them. This week's show will make 27 for me, so I'm getting there. heehee) I'm looking forward to seeing him LIVE this week and hopefully meeting him after the show. Tacoma has done M&G's the past 3 times I've seen the guys there, so I'm "assuming" that this time will have one also. I'm curious as to what happened to CJ Burton, who was wonderful, and a nice guy to boot. Perhaps the travelin' life they lead just wasn't for him. I'll have a pic of the "new guy" soon.

No comments: