Monday, January 26, 2009

Airhead humor (?)

Taking a cue from an Air Supply fan web site where someone came up with the idea of "You Might Just Be An Airhead if........" (aka Jeff Foxworthy humor) I have made my own little list of things. The first one I "borrowed" from that other list because it's too true to be funny. Ready??

You Might Be An Airhead if....you have pictures of the band in a photo album next to pictures of your family.
...you can't remember what you are wearing without looking, but you can describe Russell's last 4 stage outfits.
...you can name that Air Supply tune in 2 notes.
...you sing along with the elevator music when it's an Air Supply song.
...you live for your next "Jed Hug".
...you already know all the words to Russell's "Take Time" album, and it's not even out yet.
...you're the only audience member who can sing along with "A Little Bit Of Everything".
...you understand the term "Jedilicious".
...you don't screw up the words to "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All".
...you're already at the stage before Russell has finished the invitation to come forward.
...you still miss the "red pants".

Yea, I know...but hey, I can think of worse things I could be doing for my mid-life crisis!!! LOL........

No comments: