Saturday, January 24, 2009

Vacations (or lack there of)

Well, another day in the neighborhood. Might be snow tonight, but I'll believe it when i see it. Heard from someone who went to see Bette Midler at Caesars, and about all they could say was WOW. It would be great to see her show! I don't know if i can make it to Vegas this year. Will all depend if I do Utah/Idaho/Yellowstone/Jackson in August.

Graham Russell announced he will be part of a show in Park City at "Zoom" in August also. Sounds exclusive. (read..EXPENSIVE) I'd love to go to the Wendover Air Supply show the end of February, but airline tix to SLC are outrageous again, so probably not. I doubt I'd recognize Wendover now. It was just a bump in the road when I was last there is 1990. (Now it's a BIGGER bump, eh?) There are still concert tix available for that show, but sounds like Jed will be absent for all of Feb. I've been looking around to see if i can find some symphony stuff for him, but haven't found anything concrete yet for that week. Would be interesting to see his replacement though...Frankie Marino from Vegas filling in. Janet Robin on guitar is out...Russell "somebody" is in. (From Marino's show) (Sorry...don't feel like looking that name up at the moment.heehe) Lots of changes in the band, but hopefully we will get to hear some new songs at our March shows.

Well, I have pics to edit, so that's all folks.

Song of the day: The Osmonds "Through The Years"
Quote of the day: friend from work said we "Work the Red Line District" (ya had to be there for that one...LOL)

No comments: